NATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY OF THE DEAF
Prasanth Krishna Collective and the National Photography of the Deaf invites professional photojournalists and documentary photographers in Bangalore to participate in the Visual Storytelling Photography Workshop in Bangalore from 28th, 29th December 2016. Jointly Organised by DEAF LEADERS Foundation and Jain University, Bangalore, in associated with National Photography of the Deaf.
The Deaf Photography workshop will develop both their ability to create a visual narrative depicting life in Bangalore, and to empower them as young professionals striving to succeed.
Who can apply?
The Deaf Photography workshop is open to professional photojournalists and/or documentary photographers living and working in Bangalore. Participants must have basic experience in photojournalism and/or documentary photography in a professional or educational setting. Furthermore, they must have good technical understanding of their camera equipment. Participants must have good Sign language skills and Basic English language skills and registration fees Rs.1,300/=.
What are you applying for?
- An opportunity to improve your photojournalistic, storytelling and editing skills by learning from established photographers and fellow workshop participants.
- A combination of different sessions that will help you strengthen your visual story telling skills, improve your editing and professional business skills, and help you explore creative and unconventional approached to visual story telling.
- An opportunity to have your work showcased on National Photography of the deaf channels and platforms, helping to reach a large international audience.
- Before the workshop in December, the participants will be requested to work on a photo story which will then be worked with during the workshop and possibly published on National Photography of the Deaf channels and platforms after the workshop. While producing the story, online mentoring from the trainers and India Press Photo is possible.
- Registration fees Rs.1,300 /- including certificate issue and breakfast & Lunch provided.
How to apply?
Submit your application in ISL or English by sending the follows:
- A short motivation letter, explaining why you want to participate in this workshop.
- A recent photo story of max 20 images, including captions and a short story description.
At the beginning of December, Prasanth Krishna and the National Photography of the deaf will be announced on 28th , 29th December 2016.
ABOUT PRASANTH KRISHNA COLLECTIVE
|Vimal||:||Canon menu setting|
|Arun||:||Nikon menu setting|
|Sony George||:||Trainer for making album and Photoshop|
We will be shared my numbers of
Sharath, Noorullah, Feroz, Asnal.
Posted 28th and 29th December 2016.
Photography / Workshop can be posted to
No. 2, 1st Main, 1st Cross,
Sri Malleshwara Nilaya,
Maruthi Nagar, Madiwala New Extn,
Bengaluru – 560 068.
WhatsApp/SMS: +91-90202 21436
A/C Name : Deaf Leaders Foundation
A/C Bank : Indian Bank
A/C SB No : 447866981
A/C Branch : Coimbatore Main, PB No 65, 31, Variety Hall Road, Coimbatore – 641001, Tamil Nadu
IFSC Code No : IDIB000C031