All entries for screening MUST REGISTER and PAY. It is compulsory.
|Participant||1 MIN||5 MIN||15 MIN||30 MIN|
|Foreign Nationals||USD 50|
|Special Category Package (Indian) All in One||Rs.1,000|
|Film Participation Registration Fee||Rs.100|
|Exhibition Film Shows||FREE|
The registration fee includes Kit, Lunch, Tea and Dinner at the venue for film registration.
Observers REGISTRATION FEES
|A||Wednesday, 28th December 2016||Screen 1/2/3 Jain University||2 p.m to 7 p.m||Rs.200/-||Evening Tea / Snack|
|B||Thursday, 29th December 2016||Screen 1/2/3 Jain University||2 p.m to 7 p.m||Rs.200/-||Evening Tea / Snack|
|C||Friday, 30th December 2016||PVR or a select auditorium||To announce||Rs.300/-||Evening Tea / Snack / Gala Dinner Party|
|D||All in One Package (28th, 29th and 30thDecember 2016)||Rs.700/-||Evening Tea / Snack / Gala Dinner Party|
The timings are subject to change and would be notified.
Workshop REGISTRATION FEES
a. Workshop on Photography / Videography for Indian Nationals Rs.1,300/- and for foreign nationals USD 30 only.
b. Special package Rs. 2, 000 for registering to THREE a) Photography b) Videography c) Film screen observation entry.
- The registered Film screening participants are provided Lunch and Dinner.
- The film ticket holders (Observer) can avail the canteen facilities at the venue.
- Registrants to the workshop on photography / Videography will be provided with breakfast and lunch.
- There are no Free Accommodation for film screeners or observers.
- Participants will be given guidance of addresses and web site IDs for accommodation at hotels / hostels / Guest house. The organizers will take request for bookings.
- There will be workshop on Photography / Video Shoot / Editing for both all interested participants. The timings for the workshop are between 9.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m on 28th and 29th December 2016.
- You can register for the workshop at an early date or at the venue.
- GENERAL RULES
- Film selections for the Festival will be done by a specially constituted jury. All filmmakers will be notified of acceptance via e-mail as soon as possible. If the ownership of a work is transferred to a successor after the selection has been made, the successor’s permission is necessary for the film to take part in the competition. All communication in this regard must be conveyed to the organizing team.
- The attendance of the filmmakers at the Festival is not mandatory, but we would be happy to welcome you at the festival and will offer free festival passes to all filmmakers with films in competition.
- The Festival Founder Director shall have the final say on all issues pertaining to the Festival. Decisions on the prizes awarded shall be final. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the screening at 4th IIDFF 2016.
A/C Name : Deaf Leaders Foundation
A/C Bank : Indian Bank
A/C SB No : 447866981
A/C Branch : Coimbatore Main, PB No 65, 31, Variety Hall Road, Coimbatore – 641001, Tamil Nadu
IFSC Code No : IDIB000C031