The following should be considered while you submit your film entries
|Film Length||Genre / Category|
|1 minute or 5 minutes or 15 minutes or 30 minutes only.||Documentary, experimental, international, drama, action, horror, comedy, romance, sci-fi, college / school student film etc.|
- All video entries are to be submitted for prescreening in Phase Alternating Line (PAL) standards followed in India.
- The files should be saved on a Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) or Compact Disc (CD) or Universal Serial Bus (USB) flash drive.
- The files can be transmitted over the Internet to the IIDFF digital ID through your ID.
- The discs or files must have the following details:
|Film Title||The Director of the Film||Genre||Year made||Length of Film||State and Country of Origin||Contact number, IDs and address|
- Subtitles / Voices
- Press Kit
- Production Still Photos – Digital (in .jpeg format)
- Photo of the Director – Digital (in .jpeg format)
- Biography / Filmography – Director (in Microsoft Word)
- One-Sheet Art – Posters (in .PDF / .jpeg format)
- Press Clippings (in Microsoft Word or .jpeg format)
- Film synopsis (100 in words in Microsoft Word) and all printed materials pertaining to the film (Microsoft Word or scanned and .jpeg format).
- 2 Screener copies – burnt on pen drive / cloud (to provide ID) / DVD or CD (in PAL / NTSC Format)
Subtitles with Voices or without Voices are required for all dialogues and captions since the audience will include those with Deaf and hearing.
All posters must be designed in A3 size and send in JPEG file format.
Deadline for submission : 31st October 2016.
- Notification of Acceptance for screening the film
Date of notification to the screener: 15th November 2016.
Note: Film screeners who have not won any prizes during the 3rd India International Deaf Film Festival 2015 in Coimbatore CANNOT submit the same film for competitions. However, these films will be accepted for exhibition shows on 28th and 29th December 2016.
Films and posters can be posted to
4th Indian International Deaf Film Festival (IIDFF),
Quarters No: 600, Type III
Indrapuri, New Delhi – 110 012.
WhatsApp/SMS: +91-98185 06937
Films and posters can be digitally transmitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org OR send Uniform Resource Locator (URL) link with your user ID and password. You can also send on Google Drive.
Terms and condition
I permit screening committee of IIDFF 2016 to use my film for its promotional reel and use to press stills from my film for festival promotional materials (websites, newspaper articles, TV). The IIDFF has the rights to keep a copy of my film and IIDFF will not screen my film without my permission.
(If you Agree, please copy the above text and message by email to email@example.com from your ID)
A/C Name : Deaf Leaders Foundation
A/C Bank : Indian Bank
A/C SB No : 447866981
A/C Branch : Coimbatore Main, PB No 65, 31, Variety Hall Road, Coimbatore – 641001, Tamil Nadu
IFSC Code No : IDIB000C031